Monday, May 17, 2010

ahhhhh

After two of the hardest weeks ever post treatment I am finally feeling like myself again! It just hit me today that I won't have to feel those chemo feelings again!!!!! No more everything tasting like salt. No more sours in my mouth or tooth aches. No more nausea. No more shots! No more knee aches and head aches. No more waking up sure that heaven is a'callin!

Even though I know all of that it still hasn't all sunk in. All of this. I had a moment where I almost realized what just happnened but it started to make me feel a little shakey so I decided to wait a bit. I'll face it all down one of these days but for now I am just so happy that I am slowly but surely feeling whole again.

I start radiation on June 1st every day for 6.5 weeks so once THAT is done I think I will really feel some more freedom. I can't wait!

Love to all,
C

4 comments:

stephseef said...

so proud of you... so grateful for your perseverance.. so happy to be your friend....


and this MUST mean something:

wv: TRACK

love,
stephie

Hendo said...

Keep on keepin' on, Crescent! You're doing great, and the finish line is within sight!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that the chemo is behind you. Big hug to you and lots of warm fuzzies
xoxoxoxo

Dan Telfer said...

You're absolutely rocking this Crescent. Hooray for you getting so much back!