Tuesday, June 15, 2010

some things.

Things are fine. Had my Avastin infusion today and then radiation and x-rays. Back at work pluggin away. I have been a little crabby this week and I keep praying it's PMS but no luck on that front yet.

I woke up and decided to try and not take everything too seriously. That seems to be working. I also decided to drink one Slurpee a day. They are terrible for me but really up my happy levels.

My trip home with Megan for my nephew's graduation was outstanding. Emotional but great. My family is just so good for each other. I was homesick before I even left.

7-11 has pretty good roast beef on light rye sandwiches.

What else....oh lost five lbs and BP (blood pressure not the spilly oil co) is down again a little bit which is good. They think it's up from the Avastin but either way I could stand to lose oh say....four gazillion lbs.

Essentially all you really need to take from this post is that 7-11 provides most of your daily needs in one convenient location of which there are many across the greater Chicagoland area.

No comments: