Monday, July 10, 2006

Dream people can be mean sometimes....

Over the past week I've had three dreams about people that I'm really close to talking behind my back about how I never follow through on anything. I suppose it's sort of very true in a lot of ways, but dang....hurts my dream feelings.

BUT hurt feelings aside it's made me even more aware of this nagging feeling I've had for the past million years that I need to try something new. Just because. Painting or dance classes (not really totally new since I danced from age 6-20, but still....) or finally put my play up somewhere. The last I'm kind of gonna have to do now because I have a friend who wants to direct it pretty badly, but I want to do something else too. Something that isn't focused on getting skinny or working or any of that. Something new and fun, but healthy.

We'll see. According to ALL my so called dream best friends I kind of am a loser. Dream jerks.

Awake me is determined to prove them wrong this time.

No comments: