Friday, January 19, 2007

Darn it.

I had a great dream to tell you about and I thought about it the whole train ride to work along with another important nugget of wisdom that occurred to me...but guess what? All gone. Zapped from my pea brain because the first hour and half of work was like some sort of whirlwind of people needing my help. And with that help I've lost all memory of my important and funny things to say.

They will come back to me. I'll smell something or say something or see something or hear something that will trigger me back to the dream, but for now um....well....it's Friday!

and um....I'm going out for a girls night!

and....OH! Jason woke up asking for a piece of licorice this morning. (not a sexy euphemism either...actual licorice.)

I told him we didn't have any right now and he said..."Oh no...."

It was pretty adorable. He's extra cute when he's sleepy. I miss him. BUT starting next week he will actually have TWO whole days off a week so we'll get to hang out more thankfully!

Okay. I will keep trying to remember my other important dream/thoughts and will post them later.

Love,
Crescent

No comments: