Friday, January 12, 2007

late.

Sorry about the lateness of this post. I've been really sick with a month long cold from hell. I sound like a muppet today, whatever that means.

Anyway, the opening night went well. I remembered all my lyrics and the audience seemed to like it. I didn't score very high but there are 7 more weeks for me to up my points.

You can watch all the vids of everyone's performance from that night here....http://www.blewt.com/apes/.

Also, we got a nice review in The Chicago Reader!

Now if I could just breath maybe I could work more on next week's challenge....stand up comedy. Triple yipes man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crescent, I thought you were adorable!!
I am trying with all my power to make it this Monday. If I do, I will bring a big "Crescent" sign. :)

Crescent said...

Thanks Diane! I'm hoping I don't totally tank on the stand up. BUT even if I do, oh well. At least I can say I tried it once in my life.

Love,
C