Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bleeding Gums Prah

So Arizona was amazing. Just beyond the greatness I ever expected. It was so weird and wonderful to visit with those three girls that were such a huge part of my childhood. They've all grown into really smart and strong and fun women and I'm proud to know them and even prouder that we all reconnected. We plan to go every year now!



In other news....dentist. Today is dentist day. I've put it off for so long that I'm like freak out nervous. And today is just the x-rays and exam not even the cleaning yet! I'm so worried that they'll find a cavity because I've never had one and if I have one now I just don't know what.



Plus I know I'm going to hear it about my gums. I just will be so relieved when it's over with. I might even blog about it.



Anyway, here's where I wish I was....were....are...whatever. That water slide really made me happy.


That's not me, but it is my waiter. This is right before I ordered some beer. Sigh.

No comments: