Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pub Quiz Whiz!

"whiz" might be too strong a word, but for my first try at Pub Quiz I think it was okay because.........we won $10! Here is Megan with cerfificate (that's how the guy said it once....too many beers or whatever) before we applied it to our tab.


Annnnnd....because I made friends with the guy running it and he gave me this awesome *Harvey Porter/Where Is Waldo scarf that I had been eyeing and wanting all night long!!!! I give this scarf two hammer thumbs up!



So way to go us. (Tony, Emily & Megan!) Next week we will do much better. I'm still fuming that I forgot where the Sugar Bowl was.







*Harvey Porter is what Jason calls Harry Potter for no good reason.

2 comments:

matt said...

Where is pub quiz? I like the idea of pub quiz and have played in other cities but never in Chicago. Please share.

Also, that scarf is awesome and I am officially jealous.

Crescent said...

Hi Matt! The one we went to was at The Grafton but next week is the last week I guess for awhile. You should come with us! We could always use the extra brain!