Monday, January 05, 2009

Diet Lunches 2009!

I am trying a few new things this week so stay tuned for diet lunch funtimes! (everyone try and stay off the edge of your seats please)
Today: I took a break from the frozen meals to try the new Fresh Mixer pastas. As of this week I'm going to be working on lowering my sodium intake along with the weight loss. I don't salt stuff but these diet lunches are sometimes loaded with it. Healthy Choice tends to be lower sodium so you'll be seeing a few appearances by Him this week. That's right. Healthy Choice is a boy.


What is is supposed to look like

What is really looks like. Pretty close this time!

It's easy to make and has a cute little strainer lid included. I like my pasta a little undercooked so instead of leaving it in for 3 and a half mins I just left it in for 3 and that was perfect...for me at least. The sauce is good but really sweet. And the noodles are teeny tiny just so you know. I was expecting big rotini for some reason which is kind of dumb of me since I could see the noodles in the store before purchase. I guess I thought they were maybe like those dinosaurs that get giant in water. They aren't.

I rate the Fresh Mixer as the new guy at school who is very smart but not always as funny as you want him to be. Also, he wears jazz shoes with jeans sometimes.

7 out of 10.

1 comment:

J said...

I had such a secret/NOT SECRET crush on that guy. Then he made out with my friend.

we were in 8th grade (in a smarty-pants high-school-too-early program) and he was a sophmore. Which is pretty creepy of HIM, looking back...