Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Calaban sayz......

Randoms:


I'm a cat person through and through and so is Jason which is so great.

Jason and I are a good team. Like not just in marriage but in games and dog sitting.

Lost!!!! Top Chef! What a night of television!

My mom is really sick so please send her some healing vibes if you can. I think/hope she'll be okay with some new meds but we're worried and want her better faster.

Bad Girls Club ruled last night, son.
I don't like the Subway Club anymore. Too much meat harmony. I like my meat segregated.






4 comments:

wafelenbak said...

OMG LOST!!!!!!!
Also, I will keep your mom in my thoughts and hope she gets better real quick.

Anonymous said...

love to jan.
love to you!

Crescent said...

thanks for the good thoughts ladies! the basics are that her rheumatoid has spread to her lungs which is not good. She's on some stonger meds so we are hoping they kick in soon and clear her up a little so she can get out of bed. After that it's a matter of trying to find the right combo to keep this from happening all the time. It stinks because she was already in tons of pain and now this. I hate it for her so much and am sick with worry BUT know my dad is taking great care of her and that her doctor is doing all he can.
I'll hopefully have some better news in the next couple of days.

Zimm said...

I don't like MGD $2.50 bottles, bad girl or not. I don't like that cheap beer is all I can afford.