Friday, January 23, 2009

Good things


  1. My mom has turned a corner for the better today. My dad says she is out of bed for the first time in a week or two and thinks she might be on an upswing. I can't even begin to express the load off my mind THAT is. There's more healing and work and doctors in the future but at least she's not so so so sick.

  2. A boss told me I smelled good today. THAT I was not expecting since I overslept and my socks might not match or be clean.

  3. My friends are so funny and fresh it's not even funny...or fresh.

  4. My weekend is going to have to be a cheap/free one but I'm totally stoked about it none the less. Sometimes being kind of poor is a nice excuse to just relax and watch your giant t.v. with your husband and cat.

  5. Our new giant T.V. and great last names.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THRILLED to hear about your mom. Hooray.

we're so broke, we can't even pay attention. We've taken up knitting. The .99 hobby from the walmarts. keeps the hands busy - not munchin'. I've married such a renaissance man.