Thursday, January 08, 2009

Infamy indeed.

That was an unexpected visit from the borderline abusive boyfriend from high school that tells you that you hang out with your friends too much.


Holy Toledo. The BBQ sauce is still burning my tongue. The apples blew up in the microwave and then tasted like peels. The potates were not even worthy of my nickname of potates. They were more like.....puketots.


I'm so glad that's over. I'll probably need to talk with the guidance counselors a few more times before I feel ready to go back to chem lab but for now I think I'm gonna make it.


Let's just end this now before anyone else gets hurt.


What it was supposed to look like:



What it really looked like (and don't be fooled. just because he looks good in a pair of chinos don't mean he knows how to treat a lady):




What it ended up being:



GOOOOOD night!

3 comments:

Erica said...

OH NO! That sucks!

Thank you for braving these waters for us, Crescent.

xo

Anonymous said...

oh dear.

when entree causes flashbacks,

remove entree.

bigtime.

Hixx said...

This is hilarious.