Friday, January 30, 2009
I just sneezed a million times in a row. I'm not even exaggerating you guys. One million. I counted. Maybe a little under but not much. I hope this cold goes away over the weekend. Tonight I plan to eat the hottest foods I can find at Korean BBQ and sizzle my sinuses clear! Hopefully it won't also clear the rest of me. Youch! Ahhhh bathroom humor. Is there anything it CAN'T do? (doo)
I love you.
Friday, January 23, 2009
- My mom has turned a corner for the better today. My dad says she is out of bed for the first time in a week or two and thinks she might be on an upswing. I can't even begin to express the load off my mind THAT is. There's more healing and work and doctors in the future but at least she's not so so so sick.
- A boss told me I smelled good today. THAT I was not expecting since I overslept and my socks might not match or be clean.
- My friends are so funny and fresh it's not even funny...or fresh.
- My weekend is going to have to be a cheap/free one but I'm totally stoked about it none the less. Sometimes being kind of poor is a nice excuse to just relax and watch your giant t.v. with your husband and cat.
- Our new giant T.V. and great last names.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Thursday, January 08, 2009
What it really looked like (and don't be fooled. just because he looks good in a pair of chinos don't mean he knows how to treat a lady):
What it ended up being:
Today I try the all inclusive...the Cabo San Lucas Apple Resort Vacation package of frozen diet lunches.
BBQ Chicken breast? check.
Roasted potates! sure!
Broc! fair enough.
Apple type dessert? What do YOU think?
Stay tuned. Today's lunch has the potential to blow minds and delight tastebuds!*
*or it could be totally sick and gross.Stay tuned!!!! Lunch at 1!
Monday, January 05, 2009
It's easy to make and has a cute little strainer lid included. I like my pasta a little undercooked so instead of leaving it in for 3 and a half mins I just left it in for 3 and that was perfect...for me at least. The sauce is good but really sweet. And the noodles are teeny tiny just so you know. I was expecting big rotini for some reason which is kind of dumb of me since I could see the noodles in the store before purchase. I guess I thought they were maybe like those dinosaurs that get giant in water. They aren't.
I rate the Fresh Mixer as the new guy at school who is very smart but not always as funny as you want him to be. Also, he wears jazz shoes with jeans sometimes.
7 out of 10.