Tuesday, February 16, 2010

in my genes

I purchased jeans that are paint splattered. On purpose. Online. Did that come back when I was napping? I'm keeping them. I'll wear them while I uh...paint? My secret truth is that I sort of hope that look IS back. I used to be very into paint splat. I had the coolest hat ever. I wish I had that right now. HELL if it isn't back in style I'm BRINGING IT back into style!

these are they. (BAM! enjoy that classy grammar, my friends!)



I think I'll put them on tonight and dance to this jam:

3 comments:

imnotfolded said...

My mom has some paint splatter jeans, and that is actually supposed to tell you that they are in-- my mom is really fashionable! haha. Rock em.

Crescent said...

Yay! Thanks Laruen! I was really hoping that was the case. I showed them to Jason last night and he said "are you gonna return them?"

answer? NEVER!

Julie said...

I just bought a pair of Tretorn tennies today. Eric laughed at me and said "Are those coming back in style? I used to sell a lot of them at Foot Locker." Notice age difference... What's with us and 1987?
Julie