Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Okay so not a total shave off yet.....BUT






I love it too. I feel totally free and great about myself. Monique was a great advisor and did such a nice job making me feel comfortable.

A bunch of my closest friends came over and we drank wine and laughed and cried and then went out for dinner.

I feel good about the decision not to totally shave yet. This gives me time to get used to the short cut and feels way less dramatic to picture it shaved now.

So all is well. Another little mini-hurdle tackled. Plus I love the snow.

5 comments:

Erica said...

THAT LOOKS SO HOT!!

Corrbette said...

GORGEOUS! Which...does not surprise me.

stephseef said...

perfect for these days-in-between. well done!

Hixx said...

You are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Wow - I love it!!