Monday, February 01, 2010

hair

it's just hair....it's just hair...it's just hair. It will grow back. Jason loves me no matter what. I have friends and family at every turn. I have two great wigs thanks to those friends and family.

Still feel like if I didn't have to work I could EASILY cry for eight hours. Thankfully I DO have to work. I keep trying to figure out if this is the worst part. I don't think it is, but I'm not sure. It's certainly the part of right now that feels the worst. But I know I'm doing the right thing by the big shave. I'm pulling out tons of hair at work and it's freaky, man. FREAKY. I don't want that to happen any more. I just want to be to the "dealing with it" phase. And I will be by 7pm tonight. Usually when something feels this scary it ends up being not even close to as scary as I thought.

So here's hoping my head isn't shaped like my thumbs.

Love,
C

No comments: