Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Baby...Can't We Give It One More Try?

That's what my vacation pictures just asked me. They also bought me flowers (a lilly and some lilacs..how did they know??) and a box of noodles with cheese on them. How could I resist?

Okay. One last try pictures. But we are on THIN ice lovah.
Here is me at the Ritz Carlton Eno drinking wine. My teeth look a little "i vant to suck your blahhd" but other than that I am actually pleased with this picture of me for once.

Here is Jason taking a picture of the sunset with our real camera on our last night. I love this picture of him for some reason. He just looks handsome and serene.


Here is my daily view at the pool bar. Those are my toes. They matched my swimming suit. There was an adult pool and kids pool. The only difference I could tell was that there weren't horrible spoiled screaming children in the adult pool and there was a bar and a cute pool boy and free towels....other than that they were exactly the same.

And finally this is the view of the ocean from our resort. I usually spent half the day at the pool and then when Jason would get done at 3:00 we would head down to the sea and swim. I lost my sun glasses in an undertow one day but it was worth it because it made me laugh so hard I almost drowned. hahahahah...sigh....good times.

I should have some better pics from my REAL camera soon but for now this will help you feel as if I brought you along under the plane in our kitty carrier...don't worry....we tranquilized you.
Love,
Crescent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi crescent! it's brandi. every once in a while i'm like, "oh yeah, crescent has a blog." but then i immediately forget. but this time i put you in my bookmarks, so you are there to stay.

[i have a blog, too, which should be linked from here. it is spottily updated and mostly boring, but anyway.]

i'm jealous of your beach vacation. let's please have a girl's night soon so you can tell me all about it!

xo.

Anonymous said...

Soooo lovely. Glad you had a good vacation!!