Thursday, August 09, 2007

Funtimes.

So I'm getting laid off either today or tomorrow. I'm not supposed to know but I figured it out and then got confirmation. I should be a detective, seriously. I'm so good at Nancy Drewing shit.

The worst part is just waiting for the inevitable. My stomach is a mess and my hands are freezing and my legs are in a constant state of numbness.

I know it will all be okay and quite possibly better but starting over is daunting. Thank God for my friends and Jason. He is doing everything right. Letting me bawl and vent, hugging me a ton and saving the good leftovers for me to eat. He is really the best.

And my friends that know are soooo sweet and supportive. That is the bright side of stuff like this. An extra kick in the ass to make a change in my life and the unecessary but well timed reminder of how loved I am.

barf. I just want it over with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, C, that sucks a lot. Sending positive thought your way. F newspaper/internet hybrid companies. They suck.

Anonymous said...

I just saw this. Hang in there dude, I have been through this you know? It's totally daunting, but you're a badass and this will all be better soon!