Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Turn of Events

First off sorry for the delay. I've been enjoying my week off and trying to stay off of the compy as much as possible. Jason and I have been having a blast just relaxing and stuff. I rearranged the cat room and did dishes and cut my nails....these are the things that make me happy.

Anyway, I did, indeed, get laid off on Monday along with a TON of the company BUT a few people with pull decided they didn't want me gone for some reason and found me another job in a different dept. It's not exactly what I want to be doing BUT it's better than eating hamburger buns for dinner AND it sounds like there might be something even better up the river...down the pike....whatever that expression is. So I start on Tuesday and will sit in new area but least I have a job.

I am really really lucky. I have no idea what I did to deserve all the help because I had come to terms with leaving then WHAM! extra niceness and support from the same folks that were in charge of the lay offs. Life is odd as a cod.....or a pike.

Love,
Crescent

PS - a trillion and twelve thanks to all the kind words and support and champagne (I'm looking at you Gena) and the texts and calls and emails and everything. You guys are all so very excellent. I'm very lucky to have such great friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so happy/relieved for you!
Hooray!