Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Pesto Chango!

I just dumped an entire dish of pesto veggie dip on our cubicle floor. Now it smells. Like pesto. Everywhere. It feels like it's in my nose forever. AND the reason the dish was full because I hated it and was going to throw it away. I threw it away alright.....up up and away.

It's because I'm dressed up. I hardly ever wear anything except jeans and t-shirts to work but today I felt like I should wear a damn skirt for once. That'll teach me. The universe can tell when I'm out of my element and makes sure to heap on an extra helping of putzfrites and spazioli on my motor skills.

I don't know what the hell is up with my pictures not posting here but my compy has been crappy all week so who knows. They aren't even very great pictures anyway. Just some sunsets and shots of me drinking wine. Nothing we haven't all seen a million times before.

What else. OH so Jason and I joined the local YMCA! We did a hand shake eye contact pact (those are legally binding in our marriage) that we were going to get into shape together. It's a relief actually. I needed a buddy but not a girl buddy. I am too insecure to compete with my own gender. Jason and I are both fond of some light, good natured chop busting so I think this will work out (ha!) well but without ending in hurt feelings and divorce. I'm going swimming tonight for the first time (at the Y. I've swam before people. I was almost world champion of swimming and water ballet at a very young age.....don't bother looking that up.....the records were lost at sea).

Here is a picture of Fred's boy feet in my girl shoes. Shoe Trade is one of our favorite games of all time. We've been playing it for years.

CRUD! This pic won't work either! Whatever. Just picture boy feet in my sandles. It's funny. I promise.


THERE! I fixed it. Here it is. I'm sure you've been on the edge or your seat praying this all worked out.


No comments: