Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Diamond Fortune You Say?

I had a dream last night that someone was breaking into our apartment. I was so scared and ran to Jason but he wasn't there so I started saying "Please take anything just don't hurt me.....we are pretty broke anyway I don't really know what to give you but just PLEASE don't stab me!" (I'm really afraid of being stabbed, my whole life. I mean I suppose everyone is. It's not like a fear of mice or something that can be conquered. No one really ever wants to conquer a stabbing phobia I guess.)

The intruder then grabbed a pen (I was assuming he was going to stab me with that) and started to back me into the corner of my dining room. It was all totally movie style with me falling backward into shelves and loudly knocking stuff over. So finally I'm crouched against a wall and he takes off his sky mask (so cliche', I know) and then starts taking off his coat and underneath is a suit! He's a lawyer! He says "Relax! I'm just hear to get your signature on this diamond fortune you've inherited!" and sure enough he was on the level. He had the papers and the diamonds in a wine box.

I was so relieved. I really wasn't up for another nightmare after the "hee hee ghost lady" from two nights ago. There's really not much to tell about that one except that all the lights in my apartment were out and as I walked by the bedroom door I heard a really creepy woman's voice singing/saying "heeee heeee heeeeee". Scared the crap out of me. I woke up with a goosebump suit on.

I don't think I have any pictures for today. I meant to take a pic of the steaks Jason made last night, but again, too hungry.

No comments: