Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Surly and Pinchy

I feel both of the above. I had to be at work at 7:00 a.m. (as in "am I serious?" yes.) I really was fine until I hit the 1:30 mark and then I became bitter and sleepy. These are the dwarfs in my fairytale. Surly, Pinchy, Bitter and Sleepy. Okay Sleepy is already taken by that pasty uptight Snow White. How about Lethargic. Surly, Pinchy, Bitter & Lethargic the Dwarfs.


Anyway, the fact that my tolerance for people just being people wanes so much during a long day like this is not good. I need to work on that. Someone just offered me a tart (the dessert, not an easy dame) because "Today was extra sweet because of you so have a sweet!". I mean that's very nice right? But for some reason it made me want to karate kick the wall for an hour with just one leg. My right one. It's the strongest.


Good thing I never got a job as like a teamster or something.


I have no picture for today because I'm just too over it. AH! Another dwarf. Over-It.


Okay here's a pic after all.


It means nothing. Just......like.....life. Just kidding. Life means something, don't worry.




No comments: