Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Work Pile!

I just finished up this work pile. I took this picture last night to remind myself to buckle down this a.m. and I did. It may not look like much but trust me, G, it was. I have a splitting headache to prove it...or show for it....or whatever. I have a splitting headache is all.

Last night I had a nice little happy hour with two good friends. Two very smart women who are experts at interesting conversation and making me laugh.

What else.....hmmm...the other night I dreamed I was taking Indian Classes. That's what they were called. The consisted of going to this super tall, bald, gay guy's apartment and doing some weird very light aerobics and tai chi and then he'd ask me questions at the end. Questions like; "What do you do when someone asks you for the truth?" and I'd answer "tell them" and then he said I was a natural and moved me to the advanced class and asked me to remember to bring $1.75 next week. Totally worth it. That was a great Indian Class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Indian classes are so cheap! ;)