Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hump it UP.

The end of hump day is near and I'm feeling much less ragarrific today. I got some rough mixes of the songs I sang back up for on my friends upcoming album. They sounded really great and I'm excited to hear them fully mixed.


My boss called me from her trip to make sure I wasn't feeling dumped on at work, which I'm not, but it is really good for my constitution to work for someone that is aware of that being a possibility.


I have a party to go to tonight for a dear friend from my old job that just got a new job...way to go her. I plan to drink some Makers on the rocks and really give the ol helgado a run for its money.


That's it. But that's not nothing so I'll take the something.


worst. blog. post. ever.
Now...for no reason at all.....my mom in a tree house.


Love,

Crescent


No comments: