Friday, April 11, 2008

Jason's First Meatball

Sorry for all the Jason posts but he's my muse since I got my new phone with the awesome camera in it. Although he needs to watch more ANTM because he isn't good at holding his poses. He giggles too much. And if he wants a real career in this industry he's going to need to start taking some GD direction and take this job SERIOUSLY!





Anyway, he makes a mean meatball. Last night was his first attempt and it was truly the best meal I've had in awhile.



I love the state of disarray the kitchen is in. Open cupboards, bowls everywhere.



See what I mean about the giggling? I gave him a simple direction...."Hold the spoon to your mouth and look sexy while making sure the cook book is held right and don't let the towel fall off your shoulder".



This is a little better.
And here are the meatballs before they went into the oven. I meant to take a picture of the final dinner but was too excited and just started eating.

See? He's almost giggling again in my very important sepia art pic!






No comments: