Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wait...I take two things back.

One...I'm not depressed. F that. I finally faced a financial issue that has been keeping me scared and embarrassed for YEARS. Literally years. I made the calls and followed through and now am on the road (albeit SLOW road) to paying it off. That took guts on my part and facing that fear really takes a load off.

TWO...my face does kind of hurt sort of badly now....but only when I smile or open my mouth so I can live with that.

Here's to facing things and all things face.

So tonight I'm going to go to a beer tasting. Maybe I will be brave there and try something dark and bitter even though I'm feeling a little light.

2 comments:

J said...

I love tasting beer! You lucky fuck.

matt said...

Bravery week is not over as long as you had that scaling thing done this week. In my house the gum scaling caused days of pain and bleeding and being hopped up on pain pills.

I didn't want to say anything before you did it, but man, it sounds like you've come through it like a champ.