Monday, April 28, 2008

Weak N Duh.

Friday - blue cheese burgers at Katzfey's. Watched a beautiful thunderstorm roll in and I was once again amazed at my freakishly in tune weather instincts. What I said as storm rolled in "I bet that will bring in a major cold front behind it and by the time we leave it will be in the 40's." I was right. Yet another career option I overlooked.

I had the bright idea to try and spit into the grill while Jason and Matt were waiting for the coals to heat up but then chickened out and made Anne do it. It was as sizzly and great as I'd hoped. And grossed out the guys which was goal number 2.


Saturday - Gannon's for beer and bloodys with Jason. Then home for some major nap time with Calaban. Again...when will this cat get the stick out of his ass and learn to relax a little bit! GOD! Look how uptight he is?



No comments: