Friday, October 16, 2009

GREAT GREAT news!

FINALLY some GOOD news! I saw my surgeon's number come up on my phone and almost puked with anxiety. BUT listen to this!

MRI shows no other masses or spots in either breast. (breat....I actually typed that again but fixed it!)

AND the tumor is a little smaller than they thought! 2cms. Still have a long road ahead but dang....that felt good to hear.

Next step is waiting for the genetics tests.

Man. That was a great moment. I cried harder than I have in days in the work bathroom but in the best way ever.

It's all this love I've been eating I'm telling ya!

In other cancer news Jason got me a giant jug of Kombucha that we are going to try tonight. Romance! hahahahah It's supposed to be good for cancer.....treating it...not giving it to you. I will report bag on how much it makes me gag or not tomorrow.

Love, love, love,
Crescent

1 comment:

gena said...

YAAAY!
warning: kombucha may be the grossest thing in the world. well, not grossest ever but it isnt juice, or tea. its more like vinegar and for the love of god, DO NOT shake it. there are other surprisingly gross things about it but ill not freak you out. it makes you feel awesome, though!