Thursday, October 01, 2009

ouch

Biopsy over. Was kind of a nightmare but that's just because for some reason the novacaine didn't work the first round but none of us realized that until the cut was made and the needle went in. I actually screamed. I haven't screamed in pain in a long long time. BUT it's over and I loved the doctors and they were so great and sorry that it went down like that. I'm fine now for the most part. Just a little sore. They are pretty sure that surgery is the next step but who knows. I'm fine with that really but they better knock me out.

Jason took me to Naha for a super fancy lunch afterwards and that was really wonderful.

Results on Wednesday of next week. So until then I'm just going to relax and enjoy my weekend home in Stevens Point.

Lots of love,
C

PS - my experience is so not the norm so if any of you ever have to have this done you have pretty much a 98% chance of no pain at all. Mine was a fluke. A seeringly, painful, fluke.

2 comments:

Hixx said...

Came here to check on you today. Can't believe there's more waiting, but at least something is being done.

Thinking about you girl!

stephseef said...

Stopped in to check on you. Glad this part is over! The no-pain-med part certainly sucks, though. So sorry.

Love to your mom and dad...
Stephie